Monday, May 2, 2016

Adventures in Urology

The great consolation for someone with a twisted sense of humor like my own is that, even while large portions of the populace don’t get my jokes, or, in many cases, don’t even realize I’ve made one, I can nearly always count on myself for a lovely chuckle, especially after having enjoyed a wee pipeful of medical marijuana. I will here recount a memory that made me burst into laughter last night in the bath.

Some years ago, I had some sort of problem with Little Elvis, as I call my cock, because if it was good enough for The King of Rock and Roll, it’s good enough for me.. At the urging of my then girlfriend Little Rumso, I consulted a urologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Francisco. He was apparently a graduate of the Great Healer school of medicine, that which teaches that the physician, exuding hauteur and self-delight, must smirk censoriously whenever a patient attempts a self-diagnosis.

While he was examining the mighty appendage, I shared Girlfriend’s assessment of the problem (the specifics of which I honestly can’t recall). He smirked censoriously and said, “Well, I suspect I’ve seen a great many more penises than your girlfriend has.”

“You, doctor,” I said, “have obviously never met my girlfriend.”


1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete